What is Small Business Insurance?Small Business Insurance packages an extensive range of insurance policies such as Professional Indemnity Insurance and Commercial Building Insurance.
At Rigby Financial we understand that the small business insurance requirements of one company can be very different to the next. Because of that, we offer a mixture of insurance solutions for all kinds of small businesses to allow you to customise your insurance cover.
As a small business owner or manager, you will seek to guard the business itself, but it is important not to forget your workforce. Your staff can be the most valuable asset to your company. Therefore, it is crucial to find the best employee insurance cover to help protect your workers.
What can Small Business Insurance UK cover?
• Small Business Professional Indemnity Insurance - the protection of professionals offering specialist skills
• Small Business Directors and Officers Insurance - cover for senior officials within a small business
• Small Business Commercial Building Insurance - guards you as commercial property owner
• Small Business Health Insurance - protects the health and wellbeing of you and your employees
• Small Business Liability Insurance - covers a small business against claims made for ‘wrongful acts’
How to reduce threats to your Small BusinessIn order to make sure you have purchased the correct level of insurance for your small insurance, you need to be fully aware of the specific threats and risks your company will be facing. In short, you need to know what exactly itis you’re getting insured for in the first place. A lot of the time there are many threats that small business owners are either simply unaware of or do not realise that they are not covered for.
Should the nature of your business change then your policy may also need to change. It always worth periodically meeting up with your small business insurance broker to assess if your business has changed in a way that could significantly affect your cover. A change in your business could be anything from purchasing another firm, hiring a different staff in newly created roles or extending your business to new locations. It is always worth checking if these types of things could alter the level of protection you receive from your small business insurance cover.