Rigby Financial

Work in construction? Employ a team of plumbers? Rigby Financial offer a range of tradesman insurance policies suited to those working in trade.

We provide sound and useful financial advice to help you and your business, whether you’re already self-employed or considering going it alone. Having the right level of tradesman insurance cover in place is a must for your business. For instance, if damage was caused to a third-party property, a public liability insurance policy can help recuperate the costs and, if you have a team working for you, you’ll need employer liability insurance in place.

Cover can include:

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Stock
  • Contract Works
  • Owned Plant and hired in Plant
  • Personal accident

And have you ever considered what might happen if you were unable to work? You and your family could be put at financial risk. But with the help of our experienced advisers you can arrange critical illness cover, income protection and mortgage protection.

Enter your details below

For your free no-obligation quote, or call 01744 886077

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Explore our latest news & blogs

    Unsure what you’re looking for?
    Speak to one of our experts.