Property investment under insurance "we can help you protect your investment"Property

Looking for a property insurance policy that meets your needs? We can help. Our expert handlers and advisers deal with both residential lets and commercial properties.

Our main aim is to protect your investment, ensuring you’re covered for all eventualities – whether big or small.

  • Commercial Building Insurance

    Here at Rigby Financial , we work with most of the UK’s leading insurance brokers to provide you with a commercial building insurance policy that ticks all the boxes. We have already helped hundreds of landlords to find their read more

  • Property Owners / Landlords Insurance

    Property Owners / Landlords Insurance Here at Rigby Financial, we understand the potentially damaging occurrences that landlords and homeowners face, so protecting your investment property is a top priority, and having adequate cover is a read more

IFA Disclosure: Rigby Financial is a trading name of Rainford Financial Services Ltd, which is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 627944. Registered in England No. 06048581