Pubs, Restaurant & Hotel Insurance

At Rigby Financial, we offer a wide-range of policies to suit the needs of your business. And our insurance cover for pubs, restaurants and hotels is no different.

We understand the challenges you face running your pub,restaurant or hotel that’s why we work with you to find the best possible pub insurance / hotel insurance / restaurant insurance to protect you in instances where a member of the public slips or a staff injures themselves, or in the case of an insured event such as a fire or flood.

So, no matter what level of cover you need our expert team can help you find the perfect pub insurance / restaurant insurance / hotel insurance for you, whether you own a single premise or a multi-location chain.


Rigby Pub restaurant and hotel Insurance Telephone  "Call now for quotation"

GI Disclosure: Rigby Financial is a trading name of Ralph A Rigby Insurance Services Ltd, which is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 306240. Registered in England No 5038856