Residential Care Home Insurance

The care industry is a specialist sector and one that’s constantly changing. If you run a residential care home, you’ll know how important it is to have the right level of cover in place – especially as you may be dealing with vulnerable people.

But how do you know which residential care home cover is right for you?

Our IFA’s have years’ of experience in this area and could help you. We work with a panel of specialist insurers to help you find a policy that meets your needs. 

Cover can include:

  • Buildings
  • Property damage, including accidental damage
  • Contents, including residents personal effects
  • Business interruption cover for loss of income if unable to trade
  • Employers liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
  • Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
  • Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
  • Directors & Officers liability – protecting company directors and officers
  • Resident’s personal liability
  • Personal injury or assault
  • Charity trustee insurance
  • Medical malpractice
  • Treatment malpractice
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Legal expenses - including defence costs at employee tribunals

Rigby Residential Care Home Insurance Telephone  "Call now for quotation"

GI Disclosure: Rigby Financial is a trading name of Ralph A Rigby Insurance Services Ltd, which is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 306240. Registered in England No 5038856