We believe in providing professional advice and ensuring that our clients are fully informed at all times. The highest standards are a prerequisite of our service charter and our ambition is to become your preferred and trusted partner.
There are 8 areas in which we judge ourselves:
- Accountability: to be totally accountable of our actions and ensure we at all times action everything that we say we will do.
- Consistency : Consistency of approach that our clients can be assured of the same service standards throughout the life of their policy.
- Communication: We will at all times communicate effectively using language and format that everyone can understand.
- Results: We monitor results as we believe that not only the acquisition of new clients but also the retention of existing clients is a qualification of our performance.
- Role Model: We believe in leading by example and setting the highest possible standards.
- Client Experience: we regularly monitor our clients experience in order to maintain the highest standards, by examining and monitoring staff, complaints and insurers.
- Competency: Our staff regularly undergo competency assessments and our staff are required to continually take part in continuous professional development. We believe in helping our staff achieve industry wide accreditations and qualifications.
- Professionalism: We believe it is of paramount importance that our staff conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.