Group Private Medical Insurance
Private medical insurance can have a number ofpositive impacts on your business. Nowadays, private medical insurance is sucha worthwhile investment, with understaffed and over worked NHS departments,private medical insurance can help ensure your workforce can easily get accessto the right medical care when they need it.More often that not, your workforce is an integral part of your business. A private medical insurance package is just one of the many benefits you can offer your employees as part of a remuneration package.
Other benefits of having private medical insurance:- Healthy employees are more productive than those with poor health- Quick access to treatment and a medical specialist- Private medical insurance can set you apart from other businesses - Healthy employees will need less sick days off work
- Suggestions on increasing your wellbeing and making positive changes to your lifestyle
- Discounts and vouchers as an incentive for leading a healthier lifestyle
- Cash back rewards for non-smokers, your employees could receive up to £150 a year off their bill. (A Vitality Health-check will determine your eligibility and instalments are paid quarterly)
- Full cover means full cover
There’s no need to worry about medical expenses or specialist fees, these are picked up by Vitality.
- Surgical procedures, including gastric bypasses - Vitality Health could really help your business and your employees.
- As well as medical care, the insurer offers a range of surgical procedures, from breast reduction to gastric bypass.
- If you’re looking to insure more than 20 employees, your staff will be able to access specified corrective procedures, including birthmark removal.
- To qualify for these treatments, your staff will need to meet Vitality’s eligibility criteria and a member co-payment of 25% is required.
- Full cancer cover - According to Cancer Research UK, 338,623 new cancer cases were recorded in this country in 2012*. If you’ve ever been affected by cancer, directly or indirectly, you’ll know of the emotional strain it can put on both you and your loved ones. Your employees could benefit from Vitality Health’s full cancer cover policy, which picks up all associated costs. Unlike other policies, Vitality Health’s service does not apply a limit on the use of biological therapies, hormone or bisphosphonate therapy.On top of this, your employees will benefit from cover for pain relief at the end of your policy. Source: Cancer Statistics for the UK, Cancer Research UK
- Personal health funds for everyday healthcare
Private medical healthcare doesn’t often cover your everyday healthcare bills and services, i.e. eye tests and dental check ups.
How does a personal health fund work?Vitality Health will pay a certain amount into an employee’s fund each year, depending on their Vitality status. If you’d like to discuss private medical insurance in further detail, get in touch with one of our helpful IFA’s.
What is Vitality?: